This is a little slide show of the pictures that we took when Ivan and I were up north. As you can see we were able to enjoy the beauty of freshly fallen snow. My last devotion was on some of James teaching and this project was a little extention of that. Being out in God's creation reminded me of the beautiful hymn "For the Beauty of the Earth". After a little research I discovered that one of the scripture references in the hymn is based on James 1:17.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like the shifting shadows."
This version of the hymn is a little different than I've ever heard but done very beautifully. It was composed by John Rutter. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment